Become a vaping and tobacco cessation facilitator for youth in your school or community. N-O-T (Not On Tobacco®) is an evidence-based approach to help youth ages 14-19 quit or reduce their tobacco use, including e-cigarettes.
The N-O-T Facilitator Training Course consists of three INDEPTH modules and six N-O-T modules. In addition to the INDEPTH course content, the N-O-T modules will teach participants to:
- Become familiar with the background, history and need for N-O-T
- Understand the health effects of tobacco use, including nicotine dependence
- Further explore the problems we are facing around youth vaping and tobacco use
- Understand the N-O-T program structure, content and evaluation protocols, facilitator responsibilities, best practices and resources
- Implement the vaping and tobacco cessation program effectively
Upon successful completion, you will receive 3-year certification and access the N-O-T Facilitator Guide, Participant Workbook and additional program resources.
Along with the INDEPTH Facilitator Training, N-O-T is a part of the American Lung Association’s Vape-Free Schools Initiative.
Vape-Free School participants have exclusive access to multiple promotional resources to share their status with parents, school personnel, students and the surrounding community, and will be featured as a member of the initiative on the American
Lung Association website.
Select “Single Purchase” to register and access the course. Select “Group Purchase” to pay for multiple seats and get access codes to pass along to participants. Select “Redeem Access Code” to register and enter the access code provided to you.
To see if there are discounts or scholarships available in your area, please email NOT@Lung.org.